Article 1 (Purpose)
relevant services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) provided by the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (hereinafter referred to as “KHIDI”), through the “Medical Packages in
Korea” online website (http://medicalpackage.visitmedicalkorea.com, hereinafter referred to as “MPK”), which is managed by KHIDI, as well as to promote mutual
growth by exercising such rights and fulfilling such obligations.
- KHIDI shall post the terms and conditions hereof, on the initial user service screen of the MPK website or the screen linked thereto (연결화면), together with the trade name, address of the place of business,
Representative’s name, business license number, contact information (phone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.) of KHIDI, so that members will identify the same.
on Electronic Documents and Transactions, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc., the Act on the Consumer Protection
in Electronic Commerce, Etc., and the Electronic Financial Transactions Act.
Article 3 (Type of Services)
- MPK shall provide the following Services:
- Development and management services for the medical search service platform
- Support services related to the search of medical services; and
- Commodity information retrieval service.
- Advertising and promotion service